Saturday, November 3, 2007

Back to BCN

Indeed, I´m back and I´m glad....I can´t stay somewhere for long, when I know, that my life is somewhere different...in addition all these memories of my old life keep floating up, when I visit all these for me so well-known places.

How many lives can one person live?When can you say, okay, this was a life for me, now I start something different?It´s always connected to some huge change in your life...up until now, I could stay that I had a life in Austria, 1 year of life in Estonia, back to Austria again, then studying in St. Pölten and now BCN.....5 Lifes in total. Not bad for 20 years, I would say ;)...in average a change every 4 years.

As time goes by....looking at old pictures of me, I´m really astonished how fast everything has changed, me and everybody around me....changes are the only thing you can be sure of and this makes life worth living!

To be completely honest, I´m glad to be back to Barcelona, sunshine and warm temperatures and my life here, which is just starting to unfold itself.....suspenses are high how every day turns out and I love it!Still, now I think the major time of only partying is over as I have to make 2 shortfilms until mid-december...well, well, we´ll see how this turns out.

Let´s hope this city inspires me to something, which is as breathtaking as this place itself.

Beso
Vicky

No comments: