Monday, November 12, 2007

As Time Goes By...

And damn, time goes by amazingly quickly...almost the middle of November, everyday the work is pressing more and more and Barcelona sometimes makes my brain so fuzzy, that I don´t really know where to begin...this project, that project, what the hell?

Keep in mind, where is my mind....

At least I´ve got internet at home now (that was such a pain in the neck for 2 months, being unable to talk to friends and family, work properly and everything...well, at least, that´s sorted out), but still, you have to handle that tool carefully, as it takes away so much time without your notice...

Scary, scary, but still unbelievably important for almost everything...Imagine the world with no internet, what would happen?All these ICQ addicts like me running wild, because they can´t see green flowers....not like the green fairy of the Absinth, but the green flower, drives you crazy too, I tell you...

Almost half of my time in Barcelona is over, so many things happened, which are buzzing in my mind now, so many people I met, new friendships developing....I think, I have to wander around in the city more, but my projects and the search for my internship glue me to my computer more than I actually want....

Well, I think, I should sleep now, it´s so sad sleeping half of the day, when there are so many things to see and to do....

Keep in mind:
Every day is a gift
Don´t forget to open it.

Beso de BCN
Vicky

No comments: